Gluten Free Breakfast Bites
Write a review
- 1 package Wildtree Gluten Free Pizza Dough, prepared according to package directions
- ½ cup diced ham
- 1 cup diced asparagus
- ½ cup diced tomato
- 10 egg whites
- 2/3 cup low fat milk
- ½ teaspoon Wildtree Rancher Steak Rub
- 1 teaspoon Wildtree Mediterranean Dry Rub
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 2 (12) mold muffin tins.
- Place 2 tablespoons prepared Gluten Free Pizza Dough in each mold.
- Keeping your fingertips wet, spread the dough across the bottom and up the sides each mold.
- Fill each with ham, asparagus, and tomato.
- Whisk together the egg whites, milk, Rancher Steak Rub, and Mediterranean Dry Rub.
- Fill each pizza with the mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until egg is set and dough is cooked through.
- Makes 24 pizzas.
- Get your Wildtree goodies right at my site: http://mywildtree.com/kdesio
Long Island Chick http://longislandchick.com/