SneekPeeq: Find What You Love!

sneakpeeq logo

I absolutely adore finding new websites and I stumbled across SneekPeeq the other night. Their motto is “find what you love” and you can do just that! Not only do they bring you new discoveries every day, from gourmet foods to home products to accessories and apparel, but they do so at prices so low they have to keep them private.

SneekPeeq makes discovering new merchandise fun through social shopping and gamification – they have hidden tons of fun badges and price reducing rewards throughout their site. Also you can accumulate additional discounts from the badges and rewards you unlock. So, the more you buy, share, love, and peeq, the more incentives and surprises you’ll receive.  You can spend them at anytime and that unique item that you absolutely must have!  Check back often because they are constantly featuring  new brands and products just asking to be discovered daily.

Here are just a few of the fab finds I have come across:

So I hope to see you shopping on SneekPeeq with me!!!!! Sign up for free by clicking here:

6 Responses to SneekPeeq: Find What You Love!
  1. meredithspidel
    April 18, 2012 | 2:27 pm

Okay, have got to check this site out!  Thanks for the info :)

• kasesq94
      April 18, 2012 | 3:32 pm

@meredithspidel I have always been a BETA type of girl – love checking out new sites.  This one, which is all about social shopping, is really fun.  They just closed another round of funding and I suspect the amount of stores/merchandise will increase dramatically in the near future.  Hope you join and find me on there :-)

2. JackieHennesse1
    April 18, 2012 | 5:48 pm

I so need to check this out – this rocks! Thanks so much for sharing!

• kasesq94
      April 18, 2012 | 6:43 pm

@JackieHennesse1 the more people we share with, the more discounts we get – it doesn’t get better than that!

3. askingizzy1
    April 18, 2012 | 10:31 pm

I love shopping online and this website looks right up my alley. Thanks for sharing.

4. salajerome
    July 16, 2012 | 4:38 am

I always looking for something that I love most when going shopping. But it takes deep pocket to get them all.